The Human Resources department provides information on employment opportunities. Our department goal is to build a solid foundation of employee performance standard's staff development, and a dedicated work force that understands and supports the SESD's mission and direction.
2022-2023 Pay Schedules
2022-2023 Employee Work Calendars
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
FMLA is limited to 12 weeks of unpaid leave per rolling calendar year. Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) will be granted by employees who:
- Have worked for SESD for at least tweleve (12) months and
- Have worked at least 1250 hours in the previous 12 months
Intermittent Leave Absence
- Intermittent Leave will be addressed according to FMLA Regulations
- Only FMLA eligible employees will be approved for intermittent leave
- Family members as defined by FMLA is spouse, parent, son or daughter
To be eligible for an extended medical or parental leave of absence, an employee must have worked for Stanfield Elementary School District for a minimum of (1) contract year just prior to Leave start date.
Medical documentation will be requested for medical absences greater than three (3) days.