Hall of Fame
Stanfield K8 School
Hall of Fame
Candidates for membership in the Stanfield School School Hall of Fame must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A former Stanfield School student who has contributed an acknowledged outstanding performance in athletics while a student at Stanfield School with a promotion date ten or more years previous to current year.
- A former Stanfield School student who has contributed an acknowledged outstanding past or current contribution to Stanfield School.
- A former Stanfield School student who has contributed an acknowledged outstanding past or current contribution to their community.
- A current or former coach or teacher at Stanfield School who has contributed an acknowledged outstanding past or current contribution to SESD.
- An administrator, sports media person, employee or friend who has contributed an acknowledged outstanding past or current contributions to Stanfield School athletics, education, or the Stanfield community.
Nominations for the Hall of Fame may be submitted by members of the Hall of Fame committee, the community, or Stanfield School alumni. All nominations must include written documentation of the candidate, outlining qualifications of the nominee, and must be submitted to the nomination committee by February. Nominations will be reviewed by the nomination & selection committee, with final selections to be made at the end of February. Our banquet will be held on April. Please visit our Facebook page: Stanfield Elementary School, for more up-to-date details and information about the event.
For more information, contact Dr. Melissa Sadorf, Superintendent of Stanfield School.
If you wish to submit a nomination, please do so in the following ways:
- Download the form here and mail the completed form to the following address:
Attn: Melissa Sadorf,
515 S. Stanfield Rd,
Stanfield, AZ 85172
- Submit your application on line here
Thank you for your interest in Stanfield School’s Hall of Fame